Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x CE GIT ID: 19685762ac8fe679c891bc8e5842eea229aabccb.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 5644d898e844f2ac6ef2e0431490cf91f063ffd8.
A User with assigned Permissions and Roles is unable to view a created Tag in Control Panel.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Tags in Control Panel
2. Add the tag "mytag", then a property "myprop" with value "myval"
3. Flag all check boxes near Power User under Permissions
4. Navigate to Users and Organizations
5. Create New User (test1) with Power User Role
6. Navigate to Roles
7. Click Define Permissions near Power User
8. Select Control Panel: Sites > Tags (Control Panel) under the Add Permissions drop down
9. Remove the 'User Personal Site' under Scope for the action "Access in Control Panel"
10. Flag all check boxes under Tags
11. Click Save
12. Sign Out as email@example.com
13. Sign In as firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Go to Control Panel > Tags
15. FAIL - Assert that the tag and properties display
The User is able to add, edit, and delete tags but is unable to view the created tag.
This issue also occurs when a Role with Defined Permissions for Tags in Control Panel is created and assigned to a User.