Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2
LPS-29108 has introduced the usage of wildcards (e.g. api*) at the end of not allowed keywords (layout.friendly.url.keywords).
However, the validation in LayoutImpl.validateFriendlyURLKeyword is not respecting that suffix the same way VirtualHostFilter does.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a page and display it
- Go to Manage -> Page
- As friendly URL type: /webdav/asdf
- Save the form, it should be successful
After the fix:
- you should see when when saving form: "Please enter a friendly URL that does not conflict with the keyword /webdav."
- you should be unable to specify any URL starting with a wildcard keyword from layout.friendly.url.keywords.