Affected versions are: 6.1.20.GA2, 6.2.x a4076e2b170d4b627bea9a95399cb0f955501c57
1. Add a Shopping portlet to your page.
2. Click on Configuration menu, set the Tax Rate.
3. Add item. Set the prices (shipping price too)! Check the "Requires Shipping" checkbox. Uncheck the "Use Shipping Formula" checkbox.
4. After Save, find the item, and click on it, then on Add to Shopping Cart button.
5. Click on Check Out, fill the fields.
1st problem is, that there is no any Back link!
6. Click on Continue.
7. On the next screen, check the amounts.
2nd problem is tax is 0, despite of Taxable checkbox was checked.
8. Click on Finished.
9. The admin get an email:
Subject: "Shopping: Event Reminder for [$EVENT_TITLE$]"
"Dear Portal Admin,
This is an auto generated email for the Vásárlás portlet.
Your event with the title [$EVENT_TITLE$] will start at [$EVENT_START_DATE$].
So, the 3rd problem is, that variables are not filled with values.