added a comment - - edited
PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
1) Deploy the new "plugin-security-manager-portlet"
2) Also deploy 'test-pacl-portlet,' 'chat-portlet,' 'flash-portlet,' 'sample-service-builder-portlet'
3) Click Go to > Plugins Security Manager
4) Assert [The Plugins Security Manager is active because one or more of the following plugins requests security management.] displays below Plugins Security Manager heading
5) Unflag "Allow the Plugins Security Manager" > Click Save
6) Assert [Your request completed successfully.] and [The Plugins Security Manager is not active because there are no plugins that request security management.] both display.
7) Click Back to liferay.com
8) Add the 'test-pacl-portlet' to a page - no errors should show up in the console and there should be no failures in the portlet that you've added to the page. (refer to image attached above)
Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5.
Portal 6.1.x GIT ID: 2a9e6c47c5a7bc6fc7f19ecedac92554c268fa45.
Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 46773ec8ebba979408a291444c0d7b73994e2881.
Plugins 6.1.x GIT ID: 079d0df0ac9771c44a929978ba4a15f6dcbb149a.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 55b61bc9a3b433bd63ed041b038fd3b9ac0208f0.
No exceptions occurred