Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1 EE GIT ID: b9b20c14e4a9e6062ba71bcaf0effd1a0a27b926.
Once the The User sets the Allowed File Extension, the User is unable to select files not listed from the Allowed File Extension during Multiple Documents Upload. However, the User is able to select files not listed in the Allowed File Extensions during Basic Document Upload.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Control Panel > Server Administration > File Upload
2) Enter [.bmp,.css,.doc,.docx,.dot,.gif,.gz,.htm,.html,.jpg] in the Allow File Extension field under Documents and Media
3) Click Save
4) Add a page: Documents and Media Test Page
5) Add Documents and Media portlet
6) Click Add > Multiple Documents
The User is only allowed to select files listed in the Allowed File Extension
7) Click << Back
8) Add > Basic Document
9) Click Browse
The User is not limited to only select files listed in the Allowed File Extension
This ticket was tested in Firefox 12 but is not limited to other browsers such as Chrome and IE.