Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: ac0821758f27f4fb722fad6f82f75cb7f91ebf7b.
1. Create a new user (e.g., user1). Make sure this user has the Power User role
2. Add a Documents and Media portlet to /web/guest/home
3. Add a folder (e.g., folder1)
4. For this new folder, give the Power User role permission to Add Subfolder permission
5. Login as user1
Observe that user1 has no permission to add folders to the root/home folder of the Documents and Media portlet
6. Click on folder1
7. Add a sub-folder (e.g., folder2)
8. Select the move option on folder2
9. Select the Home folder as the new parent folder.
10. Click the Move button.
11. Navigate to the root/home folder
Observe that folder1 and folder2 are now both in the root/home folder.
Same issue applies to moving a file