6.1.20 EE GA2
Liferay Version: 6.1 GA 1
Operating System: Linux
Application Server: Tomcat 7.0.x
Java Virtual Machine: Java 6
Database: MySQL 5.1
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two instance of Liferay, one running on localhost:8080 the other on localhost:9080
- Install these two patches on each server
- Control Panel → Sites
- Create first site, zebra
- Create second site, zebra remote. Capture the site id.
- Control Panel → Zebra → Site Settings. Enable Remote Live with localhost, local port 9080, zebra remote Site ID → Save.
- Mobile Device Rules → Add Rule Group → Name="Tablet" → Save. This will create an MDRRuleGroup for the Site.
- Site pages → Add page → "Home"
- Site pages → Add page → "Two"
- Site pages → Two → Mobile Rule Groups → Click "Define specific mobile rule groups"
- Select Rule Group → Tablet. This will associate a custom MDRRuleGroupInstance with page Two.
- Now delete page Two. Site Pages -> Two -> Delete
- Now view the zebra site
- Now try to publish the one remaining page to the Remote Live sites. Go to Home → Publish to Remote Live Now → Publish.
Intended Result: The page should publish successfully.
Actual Result: The publish fails (during the export step) with an error like this: com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.PortletDataException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 12914 (see attachment)
LPE-7916 Mobile Device Rules entities are not removed when pages are deleted which breaks remote publishing