Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.27 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: e54bd3180ef32e77adee7f43994cccc3c311097f.
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-22350 Categories - Unable to drag subcategory out of a category LPS-40574 Categories Admin - Only the newly appended subcategory is displayed, when a user moves a category into another one which has children until full page refresh LPS-29428 Category Navigation tree doesn't expand after selecting a category LPS-28924 Editing a Subcategory causes that Subcategory to no longer be a child of the Category it belonged to
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Categories
- Add a vocabulary
- Add a category
- Add a subcategory to the category
- Click on the check box next to the vocabulary, then click Actions > Delete
- This will result in an error message and the exception and stacktrace below.
- If the user clicks on the expand arrow to show the subcategory and then tries to delete, it will delete fine. It seems that it all depends on whether or not the subcategory becomes visible at some point in time.