Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Component/s: Site Templates
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a site template ST with 3 pages (ST1, ST2 and ST3)
2. Create a new site S from the Site Template ST. The resulting site would have pages ST1, ST2 and ST3
3. Go to the site S - Manage - Site Pages
4. Reorder the site pages (e.g. ST3, ST2, ST1).
This operation should not be allowed, in order to prevent an unexpected reordering when changes are propagated from the site template to the site. The order of these pages should be determined by the site template.
5. Add a new page S1 as a child of page ST1 in the Site.
This operation should not be allowed, because removing ST1 in the site template would result in removing S1 too in the site, when changes are propagated. The hierarchy of these pages should be determined by the site template.