Details

    • Branch Version/s:
      6.1.x
    • Backported to Branch:
      Committed
    • Similar Issues:
      Show 5 results 

      Description

      In document portlet, even if language is set to norwegian the document count at the bottom of the portlet is displayed in english and says "1 of 1" and "Total 1" if you have 1 document. This can not be updated in the standard property language files.

      Steps to reproduce

      1 - Add a Documents and Media portlet to the page
      2 - Add a file to it
      3 - Either in the control panel or via the url, set the language to something else than English (e.g. Hungarian, Norwegian)
      4 - In Documents and Media Portlet, everything gets translated except "1 of 1" and "Total 1" (and any consequent numbers thereof)

      Additional Information

      Issue present on trunk.

      1. LPS-30846-01.png
        120 kB
      2. LPS-30846-02.png
        75 kB
      3. LPS-30846-03.png
        107 kB

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Laszlo Csontos added a comment -

          Hi,

          Review my changes, please.

          Thanks,
          Laci.

          Show
          Laszlo Csontos added a comment - Hi, Review my changes, please. Thanks, Laci.
          Hide
          Sergio Gonzalez added a comment -

          Hey Laszlo,

          It seems that the bug is still there. Can you please double check it and let us know how you did the testing?

          Thanks!

          Show
          Sergio Gonzalez added a comment - Hey Laszlo, It seems that the bug is still there. Can you please double check it and let us know how you did the testing? Thanks!
          Hide
          Laszlo Csontos added a comment -

          Hi,

          I've attached a few screen shots in order to demonstrate my test case.

          Could you please, elaborate a bit on the following: Liferay.Language.get('of') does not translate the string and still returns "of" despite I changed the page language to Spanish.?

          I wasn't able to reproduce such a scenario, when LanguageFilter would have failed.

          Thanks,
          Laszlo

          Show
          Laszlo Csontos added a comment - Hi, I've attached a few screen shots in order to demonstrate my test case. Could you please, elaborate a bit on the following: Liferay.Language.get('of') does not translate the string and still returns "of" despite I changed the page language to Spanish. ? I wasn't able to reproduce such a scenario, when LanguageFilter would have failed. Thanks, Laszlo
          Hide
          Tammy Fong added a comment -

          Committed on:
          Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 11e6567692642b69468d36f60ff709a9e878a401.

          Show
          Tammy Fong added a comment - Committed on: Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 11e6567692642b69468d36f60ff709a9e878a401.
          Hide
          Ginson Ren added a comment -

          PASSED Manual Testing following the steps in the description.

          Reproduced on:
          Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GA2.

          In Documents and Media Portlet, everything gets translated except "1 of 1" and "Total 1".

          Fixed on:
          Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: c2efae46f0c8405e93b1af9ab029082355485abd.

          In Documents and Media Portlet, everything gets translated.

          Show
          Ginson Ren added a comment - PASSED Manual Testing following the steps in the description. Reproduced on: Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GA2. In Documents and Media Portlet, everything gets translated except "1 of 1" and "Total 1". Fixed on: Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: c2efae46f0c8405e93b1af9ab029082355485abd. In Documents and Media Portlet, everything gets translated.
          Hide
          Michael Saechang added a comment -

          Thank you Ginson for testing. Closing as 'Fixed'.

          Show
          Michael Saechang added a comment - Thank you Ginson for testing. Closing as 'Fixed'.

            People

            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:
                Days since last comment:
                2 years, 25 weeks, 6 days ago

                Development

                  Structure Helper Panel