Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M4
Environment:Liferay 6.1.1-GA2 Tomcat bundle
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: f08e58a6e70d5d444321a2ef4ac98a01db67395a.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: ff7416ed73f59110f5b4c3fff0d7fe1b296f1cba.
When creating a site using a site template that contains a Bookmark portlet with the root folder configured to a subfolder, the portlet in the new site still points the root folder to the one configured in the site template.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site template
- Add a Bookmark portlet to the template
- Add some folders to the template
- Configure the root folder of the Bookmark portlet to any of the created folders
- Create a new site using the template created above
- Navigate to a subfolder in the bookmark portlet of the newly created site
- Create a subfolder
- The new subfolder will be created in the root folder of the site's bookmarks
- If you configure the portlet and remove the root folder, the new folder will appear