Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: d51e4eb90b260820b219297dbb475a0532d2f9c2.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: d1a0d6615a7cafea0f991ad8c797100887e5de51.
- Liferay configured for en_US and fr_FR locales
- Multiple pages already configured for the default locale (en_CA)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Control Bar -> Manage -> Page
2) Pop-up window will appear
3) Select a page from the left-hand tree
4) Click "Other Language (0)" for "Name (Required)"
5) Another smaller pop-up window will appear
6) Populate the value "Other Title FR" in the pop-up field
7) Click off the second pop-up window and it will disappear (there is not "Ok" button)
8) Click "Save"
9) Page will refresh in the pop window
10)Select a different page from the left-hand tree
11) Click "Other Language (0)" for "Name (Required)"
12) Another smaller pop-up window will appear
13) Populate the value "Some Other Title FR" in the pop-up field
14) Click off the second pop-up window and it will disappear (there is not "Ok" button)
15) Click "Save"
16) Close the pop-up window
17) Review the site in French
The results will be that both pages are Named "Other Title FR".
Additionally, sometimes when changing the name for the other language the change does not save.
I looked for existing reports of this issue but could not find on JIRA or on the Forums. This is a serious issue as it is causing the French version of our website to become easily corrupt.