Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Liferay Version: 6.1 GA 2
Operating System: N/A
Application Server: Tomcat 7.0.x
Java Virtual Machine: N/A
Database: MySQL 5.1
1. When one desires to do local staging via the Control Panel, Publishing the selected page will not be published.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a page to be published and configure local Staging.
2. Navigate to Control Panel and clicked on Site Pages of the respective Site.
3. Click on the wrench tool.
4. Select "publish to live now"
5. Select the page you created and check it to be published.
6. Click Publish and notice that the Pages screen says "There are no selected pages. All pages will there be exported," even though you selected one and that selected page is not published (please see attached.)
7. You will also notice that the selected page is not published to Live.