6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.5
Description: When you change the permissions for a page in the wiki so that only the owner can view it, others can see it if you click 'all pages'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start a clean bundle of Liferay 6.1 GA2.
2) Add the wiki portlet to the page.
3) Create a couple of test pages.
4) Change the permissions on one of the pages so that only the Owner can has any permissions.
5) Create a new user.
6) Login as the new user.
7) Select 'All Pages' on wiki portlet.
Expected: User with improper permissions cannot see page listed.
Actual: User can view title of page though cannot see contents of page.
Goal: Create a fix to hide the page listing to users without sufficient permissions.