Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x: 501adf32c582a7558cf21e9006c726d4813adf70.
Plugins 6.2.x: 55b61bc9a3b433bd63ed041b038fd3b9ac0208f0.
When a user updates the color of his/her calendar, the "View" permission for Guest is removed. If a user has the Administrator role, the "View" permission is removed for the Guest and User.
- As Admin, verify that your own calendar has the "View" permission checked for Guest and User
- Click on the drop down menu next to "My Calendars" > Manage Calendars
- Click on Actions > Permissions
- Update the color of the calendar by clicking on the Admin's drop down menu and selecting a different color
- Assert the "View" permission is now removed for both Guest and User.