Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x ID: b4107004bb5d387a67128ef65d44e4c4318661d8.
Plugins 6.2.x ID: 7728487c67c1405dc48346549defed2879663f8f.
When a site member tries to access the Calendar Settings for Current Site Calendars, you get a security.auth.PrincipalException in the console and a "Portlet is temporarily unavailable" message in Liferay.com
- Create a Site and add the Enterprise Calendar.
- Create a User and assign the User to the Site.
- Assert that the permission to 'Update' and 'View' are checked for the User role.
- Login as the User and click on the dropdown menu for the Site Calendar > Calendar Settings.
- You will get an exception in the console and error in Liferay.