Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 7863dd897e03df53f5498c140925b183ed5c6e5b.
After moving a Shortcut or Document to the Recycle Bin, the User is unable to click on the button(s) to select a Folder to Restore them to.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Documents and Media
2. Add Folder A
2. Add Document 1 to Folder A
3. Add Folder B
4. Add Shortcut to Document 1 in Folder B
5. Move Folder B to the Recycle Bin
6. Navigate to Recycle Bin
7. Click Folder B
8. Assert Shortcut to Document 1 displays
9. Restore Document 1
10. Assert system displays the Warning 'The original folder does not exist anymore. Choose a different folder to restore Shortcut to Document 1.'
11. Click 'Choose This' near Home
The User is unable to select the 'Choose This' button near Home and the 'Choose' button near Folder A