Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 9741331a07b220cba5079904f59267700dd06550.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 455ad45725b357b7e30823d263ec0bfb2a93dc60.
When editing an event's details in the Edit Details popup window, the default size of the window cuts off the drop down menu selections in that window. The user has to manually resize the Edit Details window in order to display the drop down menu selections completely.
- Add an event to a calendar
- Invite a test user to event
- Sign in as test user and reply as Maybe to event
- Sign in as admin user and click Edit Details for event
- Click dropdown next to test user
- Dropdown box's default options are cut off as seen in attached screenshot