Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: cdf9005b5a4b1549bfb24aee6dd8f4ef4ae5a4b6.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set permissions.check.guest.enabled=false in portal-ext.properties
2. Start up Liferay
3. Navigate to Control Panel > Sites > Add > Blank Site > Enter "Site A" in Name field > Save
4. Navigate to Control Panel > Sites > Actions near Site A > Manage Pages > Add Page > Enter "Test Page" in Name field > Add Page
5. Click Users and Organization > Add > User
6. Set password for User, assign Site A to User, assign Site Administrator role under Site Roles to User
7. Sign out and sign in as User
You will notice that after signing in you will get a "The requested resource was not found" error (See attachment Capture.PNG)
8. Navigate to Go to > Site A
9. Click Manage > Site Memberships
You will notice that you get a "The requested resource was not found" error (See attachment Capture2.PNG)
User also does not have access to Control Panel (See attachment Capture3.PNG) and anything under the Manage drop down except Page Customizations.