PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
- Create a new user, update Server Administration, set user1's timezone to PST
- Create another user, set user2's timezone to EST
- Create a few events on calendar, configure calendar portlet's timezone to be PST, and invite user1 and user2
- Assert that email invite has been sent to both user1 and user2
- Sign in under user1 and user2, edit details of event to have two different reminders
- Assert email invitations and reminders have both been sent, with respect to the time user1 and user2 has set reminder to
- Create a repeating event according to description, and send invite to user1 and user2
- Sign in under user1 and user2, edit details of event ot have two different reminders
- Assert email invites and reminders has also been sent to the two users
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 6d280617f28523c41bd9dae101c9b948eb6abaf0.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: e7ae77e77906fbce53cc21107f893b31f93f6b21.
After a the admin user creates the new users and configures the new users to different time zones, with one user in the same time zone as the calendar portlet, the users are able to assert in their own portlets, that they are able to set the reminders of the event to their own time. When both reminder fields have been set by the user to two different times, the user is able to assert that the event invitation sent out is configured to the user's timezone, and that the event reminders that have sent out is received at the time they set the reminders.