Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 9741331a07b220cba5079904f59267700dd06550.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 455ad45725b357b7e30823d263ec0bfb2a93dc60.
After creating a few events under the Guest Calendar and changing the permissions of the Guest Calendar to allow for non-users and Guests to view the calendar, the user will not be able to assert that the Calendar's events display. The small triangles marking the date of the events display properly, but under the main calendar, the events don't display at all.
- Create a few events under the Guest calendar
- Click Manage Calendars under the Current Site Calendars
- Click Permissions under Actions, flag all checkboxes under View and View Booking Details for all Roles
- Sign out, navigate to Calendar portlet as Guest user
- User will now see that the events under the Guest calendar do not display, and only the small triangles display under the small calendar