Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M6
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x: a4076e2b170d4b627bea9a95399cb0f955501c57.
Plugins 6.2.x: 6afa94b9c21a8f46bd8a955bd43afe6b8b93bf4b.
Updates to the Email Templates for both Reminders and Invite are not applying to Notification and Reminder emails received by the user.
- In your portal-ext, fill in the following properties:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Server Administration > Mail
- Configure POP and SMTP for gmail.
- Create a user with a valid gmail email account
- Navigate to My Calendars > Joe Bloggs > Calendar Settings > Notification Template
- Edit the template for both Invite and Reminder Emails
- Create a Calendar Event and invite the user
- Click on the Event > Edit Details > Reminders
- Set the Reminders to 5 minutes and 3 minutes before the event.
- Check the user email, note that both the notification and reminder emails are not updated with the changes made to the template