Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC4
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Firefox 18. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 0ad2088a49815ccce1851daff9811460371d81bd.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 6afa94b9c21a8f46bd8a955bd43afe6b8b93bf4b.
- Create an event
- User should then be able to see that a small black triangle appears near the top right hand corner near agenda view
- Hover over small triangle, assert that it highlights the date of the event on the small calendar
- Create another event a few days later
- Hover over the small triangle, user will see that it highlights the date of the later event on the small calendar
- Click the small triangle, assert that it takes the user to the Day view of the event
- Delete the later event
- Click the small triangle again, assert that it takes the user to the earlier event created in the Day view
The small triangle will persist in all views under the Calendar tab in the Enterprise Calender portlet. The small triangle seems to be stacking on top of each other, with the later events appearing on top, with the earlier events on the bottom, so the user is unable to navigate to an earlier event, through the triangle, unless the later event is deleted. This is true for all one time events and multiple day events.