Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M4
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: bca6a0d309ae52a1faf8ebd47da7f405efca0004. Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 6d79432300352bd317c702db8f25e8c147c52bcc.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-34418 If PACL is deployed, the Asset Publisher portlet is unusable LPS-31972 6.2.x PACL - cannot deploy PACL test portlet LPS-55759 You can't see your own messages on an unused second tab while chatting with Chat portlet LPS-33121 6.2.x: Unable to deploy PACL LPS-41452 6.2.x - Glassfish does not hot deploy test-pacl
The chat portlet becomes unusable when the user restarts the app server with PACL deployed a second time. The chat portlet works before the other PACL dependencies are loaded. There are no console errors.
- Go to > Control Panel > Users and Organizations.
- Add a new user called test1.
- In another browser, sign in as test1 using the IP address not localhost.
- Deploy the chat portlet.
- Send messages between admin and test1.
- Now deploy the flash portlet, sample-service-builder-portlet, and the test pacl portlet.
- Assert that PACL passes the tests.
- Send more messages between admin and test1.
- Shut down the app server.
- Restart the app server.
- Sign in again on the second browser.
- Attempt to send messages; in the first browser, test1 is not found listed as an Online friend. Refreshing the page will show test1 but they cannot send messages to each other.
- In the test1 browser, the system admin appears but clicking on the admin has no results after multiple refreshes.