Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: b8b08350ea430cb0b6a601d1b88a3272436efaad.
Clicking "Home" after restoring a file from Recycle bin returns Documents and Media in Control Panel without navigation menu
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Documents and Media
- Add multiple documents
- Drag and drop "file1.doc" to recycle bin
- Rename another file to be "file1.doc"
- Click Recycle Bin
- Click Actions > Restore near "file1.doc"
- Assert conflict message displays, select "Keep both..." and rename "file1.doc" to "restored.doc"
- Assert file is restored to Home, and click the link in the confirmation dialog
- Redirects user to Home in Documents and Media but there is no Control Panel navigation menu
This only happens after renaming a file conflict. If the file is moved to the recycle bin and restored without conflict, the navigation in Control Panel displays correctly.