Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: b8b08350ea430cb0b6a601d1b88a3272436efaad.
A user (not the system administrator) is unable to sign in a created portal instance (not the virtual host). There are no stacktrace errors.
- Go to > Control Panel > Portal Instance.
- Click Add.
- Enter www.able.com in all fields. Click Save.
- Go to > Control Panel > Users and Organizations
- Add a user named user1 with an email address: email@example.com. Set the password as test.
- Sign out of the system admin.
- Go to http:/www.able,com:8080. Try to sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org/ password = test
- The sign in portlet says: "Your request failed to complete. Authentication failed. Please try again."
- If you sign in as the system administrator, it will sign in.