Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: b8b08350ea430cb0b6a601d1b88a3272436efaad.
Plugins 6.2..x GIT ID: 34a7c2a7bec952c4e1a538cc0c8f625a9cd9d606.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-31935 Enterprise Calendar - Searching for a calendar with a space in the name results in console exceptions LPS-41307 Calendar - Unable to add a Calendar Resource and JSP Exceptions in the console LPS-31918 Enterprise Calendar - When creating a new resource with no name, console will throw error and portlet unavailable error message LPS-31738 Enterprise Calendar - trying to add a calendar without giving it a name results in errors in the console and portlet unavailable error message LPS-31715 Enterprise Calendar - Search field under Other Calendars is returning inconsistent and incorrect results
Searching for a resource or calendar who has a space in their name results in console exceptions.
- Add a new user named "life ray" without the quotes.
- Create a new event.
- Go to edit details.
- Under the Invitations section, type "life ray" without the quotes.
- Create a calendar
- Create a few events on the calendar
- In the search field under "Other Calendars", type in "new calendar"
- Error will be thrown when user types in "c"
- Error is not case sensitive, it will happen on any letter sent after a space
These exceptions will be thrown once you type the letter r: