Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: b8b08350ea430cb0b6a601d1b88a3272436efaad.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 34a7c2a7bec952c4e1a538cc0c8f625a9cd9d606.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-31800 Enterprise Calendar - An extra day is appended for imported All Day Events LPS-31933 Enterprise Calendar - Changing time zones will cause an all day event to add an extra day LPS-31973 Enterprise Calendar - Creating an All Day event under Day view will only allow user to create event on beginning of week LPS-9160 Always display "All day" after edit to uncheck "All Day Event" LPS-8412 Calendar - Event details always display "All day: All day"
When creating an All Day Event under the Edit Details i-frame, the All Day Event is created incorrectly, and will append extra days to the event created, in addition to changing the time of the event to be 4:00PM - 3:59PM when the standard is 12:00AM - 11:59PM. No errors display on the console.
- Create an event by clicking and dragging from any start time to an end time a few hours later under the day or week view
- Click Edit Details
- Flag All Day Event, click Save, click Close
- Assert that All Day Event creates (here you will see that All Day Event spans multiple days)
- Click on the event (here you will see that the time is set to 4:00pm - 3:59pm, and the dates of the event is changed)
- Create an All Day Event by clicking and dragging within the All Day cell
- Click Save
- Assert that All Day Event has been properly created
- Create an All Day Event by clicking and dragging within the All Day cell on another day
- Click Edit Details, Click Save, Click Close
- Here you will see that both All Day events created are now multiple day events, which is incorrect
- Clicking on both events will display that the event time is set to 4:00pm-3:59pm, which is also incorrect
It seems that when a user edits or saves anything under the Edit Details i-frame when creating an All Day Event, the events are created incorrectly. Creating an All Day Event that overlaps with another one, will only stack the number of days appended to the earlier All Day Event.