Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Chrome. Portal 6.2.x: b8b08350ea430cb0b6a601d1b88a3272436efaad.
Plugins 6.2.x: 34a7c2a7bec952c4e1a538cc0c8f625a9cd9d606.
When changing Calendars on a repeating event and you apply the changes to All Events in the Series, none of the events get updated.
- Create another Calendar under My Calendars > Add Calendar
- Create a repeating event for the first calendar that repeats daily for 10 occurrences and Save
- Switch to the Month view and click on one of the events of the repeating event
- In the Event overlay, change the Calendar to the one created from Step 1
- Click Save > All Events in the Series
- Notice that none of the events updated when they all should have
Note, for Step 5, I tried Save > All Following and this works