Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M2, 6.2.0 CE M3
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.34 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x CE GIT ID: a92d5fc40d039b5473c1797b25262aec00f4d530. Plugins 6.2.x CE GIT ID: 6df5ae3ed7a9e490e4de541aa872635fb531ff05.
This bug was fixed in
LPS-18374 and broke again only in 6.2.x. It is fine in 6.1.x.
- Add portal-ext.properties: live.users.enabled=true
- Start Tomcat.
- Login liferay "email@example.com".
- Navigate to "Control Panel -> Users and Organizations"
- Add a User called test1 with password test1.
- Login as the new user in a different browser w/ Remember Me checked.
- As firstname.lastname@example.org, navigate to "Control Panel -> Monitoring"
- Kill the new user's session.
- As the new user, refresh the page.
- The user will still be logged into the portal.