Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M3, 6.2.0 CE M4, 6.2.0 CE M5, 6.2.0 CE M6
1. Go to Control Panel -> Site Templates, and add a new one.
2. Check in the "Active" and "Allow..." checkboxes.
3. Click on Actions -> Export.
4. Make some changes (Uncheck the "Active" and "Allow..." checkboxes, change Name, Description).
5. Check in some permissions.
6. Import the .lar file.
In the log an error message appears ("15:30:43,681 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-10][LayoutImporter:1392] No theme loaders are deployed"), and the checkboxes are not checked, the Name and Description and permissions didn't changed back to their original state.
The Export/Import of Page Templates doesn't work too.
6.2.x git id: 8b37e24c5c6e8e1f072a47ac9e2a54ab0d90baa4
On the latest trunk (Git ID: 2ac43c625d0a8132bf27790ca0945c2ad0483620) the Import screen is totally empty, there is only an "Import" label.