Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE M5
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-31922 Enterprise Calendar - Changing Calendars on a Repeating Event and applying changes to All Events in the Series does not update all the events in the series LPS-50016 Recurring events, "All instances in the series": editing an instance moves the series to the instance day LPS-31864 Enterprise Calendar - When editing Repeating Events using All Following, the event the edit is taking place should be updated as well LPS-54115 Calendar: changing the occurence day for a repeatable event is recreating wrongly the occurrences in the series LPS-44748 Calendar - Editing a recurring event and saving as "Only this instance" will propagate changes to all events in series
1. Add a (new version!) Calendar portlet to your page.
2. Be sure, you have one My Calendar and one Current Site Calendar at least. If you don't, Add a Site Calendar.
3. Create a repeating event into the Site Calendar.
4. After you saved it and closed the dialog box, click on any of element of this event series.
You see the Calendar dropdown box shows your own calendar instead of the site calendar.
5. Change it back to the Site calendar and change the Title.
6. Click on Save, then All Events in the Series button.
The change of title only affects one element of the series, not all events, as you wanted.
The second part of this ticket is similar to
LPS-31922 but not identical.