Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Fix Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2008 R2
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: SQL Server 2005
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-28414 Staged Web Content from an upgraded database gets deleted from Control Panel upon Publish to Live in Sybase LPS-51792 After upgrade from 6.0 the Web Content titles doesn't get updated to be localized leading to ArticleTitleException during publishing to live LPS-49917 Asset Publisher will not display web content from a custom structure after upgrading LPS-43748 Error to publish content from Stage to Live environment LPS-64445 In Web content articles, '&' in images URLs changes to '?' in some cases after publishing to remote server
Web content created in 5.2 sp3 and upgraded to 6.1.2 that contains links to documents and images will have broken links and images on the remote server after its been published.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Setup two bundles of Liferay 5.2 sp3 for staging and remote
2) Create organization in staging and remote and both must have different organization id
3) Upload 1 document and 1 image in staging organization
4) Add web content display to organization page in staging server and create web content in staging server with below steps
From FCK Editor
i) Add text and make it a link to the document
ii)Add image below document
5) Upgrade both servers to 6.1.2.
6) Change permissions algorithms from 5 to 6 for both servers after upgrade.
7) Enable staging on organization in staging server and publish the organization to remote.
8) Once the page is published, verify the page in remote server.
9) Result: image will be blank and document link wont work
Source of the web content will look like below
In Liferay5 it looks like this:
<p> <a href="/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=f23a4ed8-b9b1-40f0-87bd-d245e01c94d8&groupId=10432">document link</a>
<p> <img alt="" src="/image/image_gallery?uuid=3fb2d3bf-f14a-440c-a9ac-248b4976784c&groupId=10432&t=1358320224605" style="width: 1024px; height: 768px;" /></p>
After the upgrade to 6.1.2, the format does not change to the Liferay 6 format which is supposed to be;
<p> <a href="/documents/10432/10700/test.docx/f23a4ed8-b9b1-40f0-87bd-d245e01c94d8">document link</a>
<p> <img alt="" src="/documents/10432/10700/Penguins.jpg/6e515091-be45-4641-b38c-df9498303923?t=1358320224605" style="width: 1024px; height: 768px;" /></p>
-Issue exists in 6.1.x
-I was only able to reproduce the issue after upgrading and publishing between 2 different servers. Publishing between 2 orgs on the same instance did not appear to reproduce the issue, though this may have been due to browser caching being able to show me the image in the published web content display.