Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 73944b7bb47af0762104f50f2922807c532bf4f2.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-44008 JS error thrown when a structure has HTML element with the character '-' in it LPS-52733 Special characters are not allowed in folder names for Web Content LPS-15290 Can't use special characters for Category names. LPS-18391 Web Content Localization is not working when using special characters in Sybase LPS-42975 DDM Date Field - date picker icons to change month are invisible
There is an issue when using (Date) Custom Fields for Web content and the field's name contains space character. The issue is when you are filling in the date on a custom field the date picker does not function.
- Go to Control Panel -> Custom Fields
- Click on the Web Content item on the list
- Add custom field
- Key -> "Event 1 Start Date"
- Type -> Date
- Save it.
- Go to Control Panel -> Web Content
- Add (Basic web content)
- Fill the title
- Click on the Custom fields at the right side of the page
- Now you can see the previously created custom field
- Click on the date picker icon
Observed behavior: The calendar widget is not shown and you are getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'get' of null " at aui-datepicker-select.js in the JS console.