Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 73944b7bb47af0762104f50f2922807c532bf4f2.
Backported to Branch:Committed
There is an issue when using (Date) Custom Fields for Web content and the field's name contains space character. The issue is when you are filling in the date on a custom field the date picker does not function.
- Go to Control Panel -> Custom Fields
- Click on the Web Content item on the list
- Add custom field
- Key -> "Event 1 Start Date"
- Type -> Date
- Save it.
- Go to Control Panel -> Web Content
- Add (Basic web content)
- Fill the title
- Click on the Custom fields at the right side of the page
- Now you can see the previously created custom field
- Click on the date picker icon
Observed behavior: The calendar widget is not shown and you are getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'get' of null " at aui-datepicker-select.js in the JS console.