Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE M4
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat
APPLICATION SERVER: Weblogic 11.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: N/A
DATABASE: Oracle 11g
When creating templates and structures in the global site, and incorporate vocabularies and categories in the global site, export >import the content goes to the new site scope instead of remaining in the global scope of the new Liferay instance.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Created a template and structure in the global site
2. Create a new public page with web content using the structures and templates from the global site
3. Exported the page as a LAR file from the public page with the default settings.
4. Created a new site using a new LIferay instance
5. Import the LAR file that I just exported n the new site created.
6. Checked the web content section in the control panel of the new site in the new Liferay instance. I noticed that all the global structures and templates were imported under the new site scope, not the global scope of the new Liferay instance.