Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:HideLIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: DB2 9.7
http://www.liferay.com/group/customer/support/-/support/ticket/MCKESSONCA-12ShowLIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 2 OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6 DATABASE: DB2 9.7 http://www.liferay.com/group/customer/support/-/support/ticket/MCKESSONCA-12
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-32594 Ability to batch assign and approve Kaleo Workflow tasks LPS-32929 In Documents and Media portlet, a document still says "pending" after it has been approved in kaleo Workflow LPS-42318 Feature to have option of whether to send a notification for Kaleo Workflow items LPS-44003 Page revision workflow is not triggered when one edits web content LPS-37824 Ability to create another workflow when using Kaleo Forms Portlet
Would like an Improvement so that Kaleo Workflow enables the "approval" feature when a user desires to "un-expire" or re-add webcontent that has been expired.
If one requires approval to Expire, one should also have the option to require approval when "un-expiring."
For testing purposes, consider the following scenario and description:
- Ensure that kaleo-web is deployed
- Go to the 'Control Panel'
- Create a new site
- Enable workflow for web content in the site
- Add the 'Web Content Display' portlet to a page.
- Click the 'Add' button of the portlet to add a web content, fill out the fields and click 'Submit for Publication'
- Open 'My Workflow Tasks'
- Assign the task for the new content to yourself and approve it.
- Click the 'Edit' button of the 'Web Content Display' portlet and go into the history and expire the content.
The change is visible immediately.
This is contrary to when you "unexpire" a web content by opening the web content in edit mode via the Control Panel. Here the user is presented with a 'Submit for Publication' button.
The expected behavior is that expiration of a web content also requires approval, to avoid that editors do not publish content without prior approval.