Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Liferay Version: 6.1 GA 2
Operating System: Linux
Application Server: Tomcat 7.0.x
Java Virtual Machine: Java 6
Database: MySQL 5.1
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-28436 A user with inherited private pages from a user group cannot access the pages LPS-25354 Improve the url of the pages inherited from the user group LPS-23931 When a user has public or private pages "inherited" from a user group but no custom page he cannot go to them using the "go to" menu LPS-22014 User is returned to the top of a page after interacting with a portlet LPS-29054 CLONE - A user with inherited private pages from a user group cannot access the pages
Steps to reproduce / testing done:
- Build a clean bundle.
- Login as the admin user firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Navigate to Control Panel-> User Groups.
- Create a user group called "myUserGroup".
- Once created, go to Actions-> Manage Site Pages
- Then go to Private Pages.
- Create a private page called "MyPrivatePage".
- Note the Friendly URL is something like http://localhost:8080/group/10426/MyPrivatePage
- Go to "Customization settings" and enable both columns.
- Go to Actions -> Assign Members. Assign the admin account (email@example.com) to the user group "myUserGroup".
- Enter the friendly URL for this page into the address bar
- Add the Announcements portlet to the page
- by using the friendly URL and adding the portlet we are ensuring this portlet is added for all users who view the page
- Click on Manage Entries
- Select the Distributed Scope as myUserGroup and click Add Entry
- Set the title and body of the announcement as "This is an announcement" and leave all other defaults
- Go to the upper-right site selector drop down and select: -> My Private Pages
- Go to private page created in step 6, "MyPrivatePage". URL will change to something similar to http://localhost:8080/group/test/~/10426/myprivatepage
- this is the user's customized page and not the default MyUserGroup page
- Click on Mark as Read
- Now click on Entries or Manage Entries
Intended Result: the URL would stay on the user's customized page
Actual Result: the URL changes