PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps.
- Click Go to > Control Panel > Sites
- Create a Site called Demo SiteA
- Create another site called Demo SiteB
- Select Demo SiteA as a parent site for Demo SiteB
- Navigate to Demo SiteB (Child Site)
- Add a content to Demo SiteB
- Navigate to Demo SiteA (Parent Site)
- Add Asset Publisher portlet to "Demo SiteA" page
- Assert that a content for Demo SiteB does not display
- Click Options > Configuration in the Asset Publisher portlet
- Click Select under Scope
- Assert that Child Sites displays
- Click Child Site... > Demo SiteB
- Save and closed configuration window
- Assert that a content for Demo SiteB displays
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 38eadf35f8192ec2baa6920e75333c5261944c58.
There is no option for the user to select Child sites.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 9b5c4de26c58769cdcfb3c7dd13dc26e021c1119.
Now user is able to select child sites and share its content.