Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA, 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Removing a category linked to a document library file will cause Asset Publisher to remove all other configuration settings and throws error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create vocabulary Topic1 with categories T1C1, T1C2
2. Create vocabulary Topic2 with categories T2C1, T2C2
3. Create vocabulary Topic3 with category T3C1
4. Upload 5 documents each with one of the 5 categories above
5. Place asset publisher portlet 1 on the page with the configuration to show document library assets with any of the categories T1C1, T1C2, T2C1, T2C2
6. Place asset publisher portlet 2 on the page with the configuration to show document library assets with any of the categories T3C1
(see attached: before.png)
7. Delete category T1C1
8. Asset publisher portlet 1 shows no categories in the configuration
9. Asset publisher portlet 2 is unaffected
10. When selecting the configuration once more to check the categories, it seems all previously added categories are removed.