PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
1. Deploy the Akismet plugin and get the API key.
2. Add a Page and the Wiki portlet.
3. Click All Pages.
4. In the Main wiki node, add a page: "Akismet Me".
5. Click the "Akismet Me" page.
6. Click "Mark as Spam."
7. The page content does not display as expected.
8. Click Back.
9. Verify that there are two versions of "Akismet Me". The new version is designated as version 1.1.
10a. In 6.1.x, Go to > Control Panel > Spam Moderation.
10b. In 6.2.x, Admin > Control Panel > Sites > Liferay > Spam Moderation.
11a. In 6.1.x, click Wikis. Verify that the "Akismet Me" page displays.
11b. In 6.2.x, pages marked as spam show that they are "Pending Approval".
12. Click the Actions dropdown for "Akismet Me". The user can designate this page as Not Spam or Spam. In addition, there are two buttons at the top.
13. Click the Not Spam button and the confirmation "OK".
14. Go back to Liferay Site.
15. Verify that the newly approved page appears.
16. If a user marks a wiki page as spam, the page is deleted and not seen again on the portlet.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 57f0573c42122528c006a070998bba9136d43913. Plugins 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 8cc1a448b8dd4f5f8d7ac9697f67a4985eac81a4.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 40af317d613f8e84a8bb6b886910eeec6d71f671. Plugins 6.2.x EE GIT ID: 1dcc256cd3fd0d511a41a16d0670b660fb4f7ea0.
- Wiki pages can be marked as spam or ham using the Akismet plugin.