Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.10 EE GA1. Plugins 6.1.10 EE GA1.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-11958 In the Friends' Activities portlet, friends' wall posts aren't listed LPS-33708 In Activities portlet list the wall activity shows a wrong link to the wall entry LPS-48245 Broken request titles with Contacts and Social Networking portlet LPS-27753 Request portlet in Social-Networking-Portlet can not work in portal 6.0.x. LPS-40020 Language keys missing in Social Networking Friend's Activity portlet
When a user who is not a friend sees the Wall portlet initially, the message should say only: "You have to Test's friend to access his wall." It should not have "Ask Test to be your friend" as a function. At the latest 6.1.x EE head, this has been fixed. The issue is found at the shelf being tested for 188.8.131.52.
Secondly, the Request portlet should appear in a minimized form (see the screenshot) Look carefully for "antrage" (German for Request) on the first screenshot. It does not appear in the second image.
- Deploy the social-networking-plugin.
- Go to > My Public Pages
- Add a page.
- Add the Friends, Friends' Activities, Wall, and Request portlet.
- The Request Portlet should appear in a minimized form.
- Create a user called test1.
- Sign out of system admin.
- Go to the guest log in view on the page using the Friendly URL (e.g. localhost:8080/web/test/social-pages-1)
- Sign in as test1.
- The Wall portlet should say only: "You have to be Test's friend to access his wall."
- The Reports portlet should appear.