When a user who is not a friend sees the Wall portlet initially, the message should say only: "You have to Test's friend to access his wall." It should not have "Ask Test to be your friend" as a function. At the latest 6.1.x EE head, this has been fixed. The issue is found at the shelf being tested for 184.108.40.206.
Secondly, the Request portlet should appear in a minimized form (see the screenshot) Look carefully for "antrage" (German for Request) on the first screenshot. It does not appear in the second image.
- Deploy the social-networking-plugin.
- Go to > My Public Pages
- Add a page.
- Add the Friends, Friends' Activities, Wall, and Request portlet.
- The Request Portlet should appear in a minimized form.
- Create a user called test1.
- Sign out of system admin.
- Go to the guest log in view on the page using the Friendly URL (e.g. localhost:8080/web/test/social-pages-1)
- Sign in as test1.
- The Wall portlet should say only: "You have to be Test's friend to access his wall."
- The Reports portlet should appear.