Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy the Kaleo Workflow app
2. Create the user "The User <firstname.lastname@example.org>"
3. Create the user group "the-user-group"
4. Add the-user to the-user-group
5. Create the site "the-site"
6. Add the-user-group to the-site
7. Assign "Site Content Reviewer" role to the-user-group
8. Enable the "Single Approver (Version 1)" workflow for "Web Content"
9. As the portal admin, create the web content "the-web-content" and "Submit for Publication
If you now log in as the-user, you won't see the-web-content in "My Workflow Tasks".
It only becomes visible if you specifically give the-user the "Site Content Reviewer" role.
WHAT IS THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
We expect that the "Site Content Reviewer" role is propagated to all members of the user
group similiar to how permissions of normal Site Roles are propagated to all members.