Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-61319 Users in a User Group do not inherit role permissions LPS-41750 For User Groups, the permissions for Permissions and Site Permissions should be separate LPS-34927 Table Header in the Inherited Roles section of a User who belongs to a User Group is not displayed after the User is assigned to a Site. LPS-47117 Site Content Reviewer editing Knowledge Base Article in workflow causes UI Error LPS-34180 Cannot publish web content added via a WCD where scoped to page and controlled via team permissions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy the Kaleo Workflow app
2. Create the user "The User <firstname.lastname@example.org>"
3. Create the user group "the-user-group"
4. Add the-user to the-user-group
5. Create the site "the-site"
6. Add the-user-group to the-site
7. Assign "Site Content Reviewer" role to the-user-group
8. Enable the "Single Approver (Version 1)" workflow for "Web Content"
9. As the portal admin, create the web content "the-web-content" and "Submit for Publication
If you now log in as the-user, you won't see the-web-content in "My Workflow Tasks".
It only becomes visible if you specifically give the-user the "Site Content Reviewer" role.
WHAT IS THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
We expect that the "Site Content Reviewer" role is propagated to all members of the user
group similiar to how permissions of normal Site Roles are propagated to all members.