Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1
Steps to reproduce
0. Login with Test user & go to Documents and Media
1. Create a folder e.g. "testFolder"
2. Define specific document type (e.g. "Contract") restrictions for this folder
3. Withdraw the VIEW permission for Document Type "Contract" for the role "Site Member"
4. Create a new user and assign him to Liferay site (Site Member)
5. Logout and sign in with another user who is a member of the given Site (create)
6. Go to DL
- A user can upload a document with "Contract" type, but he does not have VIEW permission.
More about this problem: http://in.liferay.com/web/global.engineering/forums/-/message_boards/message/1234333