Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:HideLIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.5
http://www.liferay.com/group/customer/support/-/support/ticket/OGILVYMATHER-112ShowLIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 2 OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6 DATABASE: MySQL 5.5 http://www.liferay.com/group/customer/support/-/support/ticket/OGILVYMATHER-112
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-23811 The Back link is missing after adding page to User personal private site. LPS-46930 Control Panel: Broken back link LPS-33772 When impersonating a user after accessing the control panel via the social office dashboard, your landing page is incorrect LPS-33706 Unable to remove the public pages of a personal site LPS-35624 Wiki page url on notification email is not correct when adding/updating wiki page from Control Panel
1. Add the following to portal-ext.properties. This causes the link "My Public Pages" to disappear.
Set whether or not public layouts should be auto created if a user has no public layouts
2. Start the server. Notice that there is no "My Public Pages" link in the drop-down menu in the Dock.
3. Go to Control Panel > User Groups. Create a new user group.
4. Go to Actions > Manage Site Pages. Add a page in the user group named 'Public Page'.
5. Go to Control Panel > Users and Organizations. Add a new user.
6. Go to Control Panel > User Groups. Click Actions > Assign Members. Assign the new user to the user group.
7. Go back and click Actions > Go to Site's Public Pages.
8. A new tab will be opened with the user group page and the URL will be similar to 'http://localhost:8080/web/12434/public-page' (Copy and paste your URL to use for the next step).
9. Change the URL to 'http://localhost:8080/web/NEW_USER_NAME/~/GROUP_NUMBER/public-page' to access the public page of the new user you created (since we don't have any other way to access the public page of the user)
10. The user's public page for the user group is displayed.
11. Now click on Go To > Control Panel
12. You can click on the "Back to..." link and go back to the page of the new user.
13. Again click on Go To > Control Panel.
14. Now click on some other links in Control Panel like Users & Organizations, Sites, Portal Settings, etc.
14) Now if you look at the "Back to ..." link it takes you to the user group page instead of the public page of the new user.