Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Fix Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
APPLICATION SERVER: JBoss 7.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.0
In previous versions of Liferay such as 6.0x , users were able to export/import child pages without having to export/import all the pages. It would be helpful if this feature can be brought back to 6.1X
1) Add Page with Child pages
2) Add some portlets to the newly generated pages
3) Navigate to the Control Panel > Site Pages
4) Choose the page that you want to export from the tree(for example: Main Page)
5) Click on export then Save it
If you delete your pages and import the lar, you see that only the selected page got exported.
On 6.0.12, 6.0.x I could only export the whole community's pages (liferay.com).
In 6.1.10 and in 6.1.20 I could export them one-by-one.
On trunk there is a page tree on the GUI which allows me to select the pages which I want to export. By default all the pages are selected.