Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
6.1.20 EE GA2
Liferay Version: 6.1 GA 2
Operating System: Windows 7
Application Server: Tomcat 7.0.X
Java Virtual Machine: Java 6
Database: MySQL 5.5
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install liferay-hotfix-1070-6110.zip on a clean 6.1.10 bundle
- Login as the admin user [email protected]
- Control Panel->create a user group called "myUserGroup"
- Go to Actions -> Assign Members. Assign the admin account ([email protected]) to the user group "myUserGroup"
- Click Back to view the myUserGroup
- Go to Actions-> Manage Site Pages
- Click on Private Pages
- Create a private page called "MyPrivatePage"
- Go to "Customization settings" and enable both columns.
- Go to the upper right drop down menu and select: -> My Private Pages.
- Go to private page created in step 5, "MyPrivatePage"
- Go to user's page which has (user screenname/~/user group id/page name)
- Add the blog portlet
- Add blog entry and click Publish
- Click on blog title and click on "be the first" to reply
- Add a comment and click Reply
Intended Result: the comment would publish to the blog entry.
Actual Result: an "Entry could not be found" error message is displayed.