login as admin(test) user
1. create a regular role and define permission as attached Excel file screenshot.Please see the attachment role_define_permission.jpg
2. assign 2 user (userA and userB) to this role.
3. create a page to a site and put the knowledge Base(Display) portlet.
login as userA
4. access to Control Panel and select a site.
5. access to knowledge article(admin) portlet
6. create a knowledge article and save as a draft.
login as userB
7. access to the page created at step 3.
8. click Administrator link on the knowledge article(display) portlet.
9. edit the article created at step 6 and save as a draft.
Result: we will find the original user is changed.
Expect Result: the original user should be not changed