Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M4
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B1
Environment:Liferay Version: 6.1 GA 2
Operating System: Windows 7
Application Server: Tomcat 7.0.x
Java Virtual Machine: Java 6
Database: MySQL 5.5
1. I create a new user called U
2. I create a new site called S
3. I create a new organization called O
4. I assign the user U as a member of organization O
5. I assign the organization O as a member of site S
6. I grant the user U a site role called "Site Webmaster" to this site S via site memberships. These role must have the following permissions:
- 6.1: Web Content > Access in Control Panel | Web Content > View
- 6.2: Site > Go to Site Administration | Web Content > Access in Site Administration | Web Content > View
7. I login as user U.
8a. In 6.1 and previous. Go to control panel. Open the site selector in within the left menu. The site S is not shown.
8b. In 6.2 this is not so easy to reproduce since the new admin UI does not rely so much in the site selector. The user needs to have permission to go to the Control Panel (must be given through a Regular Role) plus have the ability to administer another site, since only when going to administer that other site from the Control Panel is the site selector used.