Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Sites Management
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an Organization Org1
- Create a Site for Org1
- Select the above created Site and go to "Site Memberships"
- Select the View Teams tab
- Add a new Team Team1
- Select permission in the actions menu of Team1
The dialog displays Regular and Organization Roles, but it does not display Site Roles. Thus, permissions cannot be granted to a Site Admin or a Site Member of Org1's site who is not a member of the organization Org1 .
- A member of an organization is always a member of the organization's site, but a member of the organizations's site might not be a member of the organization.
- Organization and Site roles are not equivalent even if the site belongs to an organization.